03 April 2009

translation for umbrella

i was on my way home in the train just now when the man sitting next to me started talking

man : Hello. Where do you come from?
me : Oh, i'm from Malaysia. And you?
man : I tought you are form Nepal. I'm from Pakistan. Are you a Muslim?
me : Yes i am. And you are too?
man : Yes. And how old are you?
me : 20 years old. And you?
man : I'm 32. How long have you been here in Germany?
me : Only 3 Months. I arrived here in January.
man : You are working or studying here?
me : I'm studying in Hansaring. I'll be going to the University this August. How long have you been staying here in Germany?
man : Almost 12 years. I work here and i live in Ehrenfeld.
me : I've heard somewhere that they are building a mosque there. Its going to be the biggest mosque in whole europe right?
man : Yes yes. I think its in Verlör Street.
me : Maybe, i'm not sure myself. Someone told me that.
man : My name is Ahmed by the way ( offering his hand for a handshake )
me : I'm Azwa. ( ignoring the handshake while smiling )



...


man : Do you want to go out for drinks?
me : Maybe not. I have to go back home now.
man : Next time maybe. U can give me your phone number and i'll call u later

me : No no. Its not that simple.
man : But why not. I'm a muslim too. I dont have any girlfriends and I'm not married. If you dont have time now, we can go out some other day
me : No.
man : Just no? Not even your phone number?
me : No.


------i still feel like hitting his head with my umbrella--------

4 comments:

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

wah..gigih translate...bagus2..

SôFw@N said...

Icant believe it.. der kta ko dr nepal??!! ish²!! bahaya org ni.. kat france pun sama gak.. aku pernah dgr dr kisah kakak france.. hati² yer..

MiRaE said...

huhu...
true story la ea neh...
hehe...

jg diri ye cik azwa di tmpt owg 2...

tp an cian la owg 2 ckp ko owg nepal plak...
agagaga~~~

Azwa Laila said...

nabil
sy blogger yg memahami pbace nye,haha

sofwan
mmg sengal btul org tu,sukati je kate sy org nepal,ish2

mirae
btul aa,xkn aa ak nk wat cite dongeng plak,
thanx2,ko pun jage dri kt sane,eventough ko da ade bf jd pak jaga,hehe