30 January 2011

Rindu.

I have never been a person who is close to my family members. I love them truly, but it is just the way I am. I'm much to myself and even now, when I am missing them really really badly, I prefer to be away from them, so that I know that I can handle myself.

My exams are starting next week. And I know I need to focus, but what I can do when every night I end up dreaming about them and waking up with tears down my cheeks? Its not nightmares, far away from that, instead I dreamt spending time with them like I used to. But it still breaks my heart for being away.

I know that a single phone call could do, but I wont. I am stubborn like that. I am independent like that.

Deqya, Ayin, I know you guys are maybe reading this, aku okay je. Cakap kat mak abah aku rindu.

No comments: