02 May 2012

My Hobbies

Assalamualaikum wbt,

So, to restart my 'new blogging routine' i like to tell you guys a bit about my self :)
I like craft, mainly sewing. Sounds boring but i'don't mind.

I read a lot of blogs about this and have a few favourites to name. For instance delia creates. She is a wonderful mother of three who just had her baby girl. But the most amazing part of her blog is actually not her tutorials ( they are still awesome tough!),but actually her photos. It looked so professional and crisp, and at first i thought she must be a photographer.

But she isn't! Not a professional one at least. And she is going to start a photography series consisting of a few tutorials and example. I already adore her for all her sewing tutorials but this is so amazing for me, because going to a photography class costs money and time but this one is free and i can read it again anytime i want. I have a NIKON D5000 but i am actually not very good at taking pictures with it. Maybe its time for me to start learning.



So go on and head to her blog. Hopefully you will benefit from it like i will. InsyaAllah.

1 comment:

Jom Masak Channel said...

boleh la ko wat kan aku craft nanti kan. hehe