20 November 2009

yellowish tag.

Salam everyone,

I am in a good mood today, because my Math Lecture got cancelled and therefore I could wake up late.teehee.

I was browsing the net like always, checking up my emails, Facebook, watering my corns in Barn Buddy ( omg, that thing is really addictive guys! Don't play it or else you'll end up worrying your plants getting stole instead of doing your homework. read : me )

I was supposed to do my homework and go buy some groceries today, but the cosiness of my sweet little home made me forget of the outside world.

Anyhow, I stumbled upon lots of interesting blogs today. Here is one that I like to point out. She did a Tag on hers and I decided to do one myself.

Its all about the colour yellow. You are supposed to search through your place of 7 things of the colour yellow or at least associated with yellow. I managed to do well I think, despite my dislikeness to that particular colour. So, here goes ;



This is a baby powder I bought a while ago because the one from Johnson&Johnson got lost. But as you can see at the back I got a new one specially bought by TJ when he was in Msia. So i don't really use this one nowadays.


A set of Alkaline Batteries from IKEA. They look plastics don't they? Huhu.





Two books from my collection. The one behind is just a simple German Dictionary and the one in front is a novel.




Yellow T-Shirt from Castro in Köln.




Measuring Tape for sewing hobby.




Biscuits for hungry times between Lecture.






Two colour pens for scribbling around my notes. Absolutely love them!



That's my share of yellow. How about yours?
That is for now. Going to continue ( watching Emma in Youtube ) doing my homework.





5 comments:

Jom Masak Channel said...

waaa azwa menjahit siot...

r.iskandar said...

a thousand splendid suns best!

Unknown said...

comel la layout ni..amek kat mana ea??

pandai sewing?? ;)

Azwa Laila said...

eda
bunyi mcm perli je kak zed :(


raja
tapi saya lagi suke the kite runner :D


cik epal
layout from www.YummyLolly.com
tak pandai sangat lah, just a hobby ;)

akuadablog said...

pen2 mengaler