05 January 2010

my white winter


Salam people,

Life can be full of shit sometime. At least mine is, today.

I just got back from Negaraku Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku on last friday, from the breezy dry air of Malaysia to all things cold Germany. To be honest, I was extremely eager to get back, because i was already suffocated with the dust and smoke from KL's traffic and I got too many nose bleed due to the hot sun. ( Seriously i am not being a Lupa Daratan. The situation forced me into it )

But now, I wish I could soak all the heat there and bring it here. It's -6°C here man!
ICE COLD
To top it off, the heater in my house is functioning half-heartily. By that, I mean only half of it is warm and the other half is just plain cold. Plus, I have no water supply in the toilet. Thank God there's some in the kitchen. My senior suggested that it maybe because the pipe got frozen. By now I am typing with my glove on and blanket wrapped all around me restlessly waiting for the Landlord to come and fix my problem.

On other things, my new year resolution is just another endless list that I keep in my mind. Basically it's just the same like everyone else. So don't bother lah. But still, hope its not to late for wishes :)

HAPPY 2010! May Allah loves us all.



my not-so new-bride-sister and niece
May you lead happy life in Allah's blessing always.



p/s- Congrats to AUSMAT juniors! Welcome to the Land of Refrigerator guys ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!