21 March 2011

Life as it is

Salam semua,

I feel like writing again, such a surprise eh?

I've been thinking a lot about my life lately. Was it the same like two years ago? two month ago? or even two nights ago? How about you guys? Are yours the same?


I have been very lucky almost all of my life. I've gotten much of the things that I want, and more than I could imagine actually. The saddest part in my life was when my father was in the Hospital. It broke my heart when I heard the news. I could not fathom that the one person I love most was sick. Fortunately, God was kind and He let me have him for a little longer. Alhamdullilah, abah is still with till now. For that, for my life now and lots of other things I am very much grateful and thankful.


Allah has always been there for me, but I wasn't. I was so arrogant and senseless. I did what I want and ignored the main thing what a person's life should be! That is be humble to the Creator and fight for His Jannah, to be with Him when the time comes. Insyaallah I am trying now.


Onto lighter (worldly) things, my schedule are pretty tight this semester. With 10 Subjects and all, its quite hard to juggle. But Insyaallah everything will be fine. I have a good feeling about my path and I am confident that God is with me. As always.

And guys, please be safe and happy! Have a nice day ahead!



1 comment:

diyana said...

have a nice day to u too kak azwa :)