15 March 2011

Tsunami in Japan


Salam people,
I know the news is not really new anymore, but still, I think I would like to share some of my toughts on this matter.

Okay first up is about this joke.
google image

A lot of people were mad at their action, and I am too. It is so insensitive for an acclaimed newspaper company/website in Malaysia to produce such cartoon. It's like what a 2 year old would do. Doodling away without thinking the effect it gave to other. People die because of the Tsunami, and its not something you make fun of. Even tough you apologized.

Next is relief fun and donation. A lot of the fake ones are already starting to pop out. Please be careful when doing it online or even in life. Its such a shame that some people would rather take advantage on other's lost, but us the fortunate one, be humble and donate to others through reliable sources. Don't be miserly and arrogant. Allah will not forgive such soul.

Just now I was on the bus when I overheard the driver and one of the passenger was talking about Politics and Japan. I am in no intention to eavesdrop or anything, I just thought it was interesting to hear what other people are saying about this matter. I didn't quite catch what the main point were, but I did hear they say about the Prime Minister and and radiation damage control. And back home I searched about the news and was really confused. But I am still impressed that some of the government officers in Japan are willing to inspect the affected area which can be really dangerous, rather than running away like some other people would do. You can read here and here for some info and decide for your self.

And some more of my opinion, a few muslims are saying that the catastrophic events that that happened in the lately has all been written down in the Quran. I am no expert but I just don't think it is in our power or even mental capability to say such things. The Quran is divine and no man can translate it without consent from Allah. So for us simple human to say such big words might be wrong and we might be accused of misleading. A friend of mine once explained that Fate belongs to Allah, and we human can only interpret it the way we understand things. So don't rush and say mine for the things that is not yours.

Thats my two cent. Insyaallah.



1 comment:

Suehaily Mohd Jiwa said...

Betul!setuju sgt dgn pendapat kau azwa,
Btw aku baca yg pasal artikel diorang translate ayt Al-quran tu pun was-was nak percaya ke tak.Wallahuallam kan..
Apa yg kita boleh buat sentiasa berdoa utk kesejahteraan dorang kann (: